Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pillow Box Talk

I am in love with pillow boxes. Isn't that romantic? All I want to do is make them. All day long. I have been cutting up cereal boxes and hanging file folders like mad. Upcycled, recycled, recraft, repurposed. Whatever. It's cool. It turns a so-so gift into a buried treasure. What..is...in....here...?Wha?...Ahhhh!! But I'm having some difficulty with finding a piece of recycled cardstock large enough to make a pillow box for my pin cushions. This I believe would be the thing finally to get them to sell. No one wants them without the custom-sized, handmade pillow box wrapper. No one. But I believe in the potential of the pillow box. I have 15 pin cushions. Anyone want one in a gift bag? I don't want to steal anyone's images anymore (new pride in myself - artifact of new patriotism - pretty cool) so can't offer you a pic. Owell. Then here's a gratuitous baby June shot.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Amazing product thanks for sharing with us It is very informative. If you need any type of boxes you can visit the link.
bulk CD Jackets
custom Packaging Boxes