Friday, February 2, 2007

A Latin Proverb

"Keep adding little by little and soon you will have a big hoard." That about sums up the last week or so. I have literally been so busy watching items on ebay that I have not had time to post. (Also very busy at work, which may have something to do with it.) I could have an entry entitled "The purses I have lost" which would be a catalog of awesome bags that I just couldn't bring myself to bid high enough on, even after watching them daily, multiple times a day for up to a week. What's great about ebay is that you can shop anywhere. I haven't tried the tub, but I'm sure I could shop there too. You can bid, but end up not buying. For this now very full month-long new year's binge, my grand ebay total is just over $100. Not bad, so long as you don't count the ebay-inspired real life shopping. Which is an actual phenomenon.

No comments: