Monday, March 19, 2007

Place your orders here

I am now a little distracted by the idea of making up our house debt (a.k.a. red dawn) by selling crafts. Please go to my etsy shop and assess my shipping rates. Am I charging too much for multiple purhcases? Should I add shipping to Europe, Africa or Mexico? I only have to sell a little over 700 warshrags to cover the cost of last fall's excavation. A few hundred more and we can buy sod to fill in the mud left behind. SOooooo here's my next project, at what will be around $2.00 a pop, or a set of 12 for $15.00 + shipping -- invitations for kids by kids.These are your standard "Come to My (3, 4, 5, 6, 7-year old) Party" birthday invitations. I'll let you know how much it costs to make them. As it stands, I've spent close to $70 to make my vintage wallpaper postcards. I only have to sell 23 to break even, and then it'll be like Demi Moore and Woody Harelson, on that bed, rolling in all that cash...

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! I like your computer skills.

Matthew Turri said...

is that my nephew you have dressed up in a skirt and "leggings"?

seriously sis, that's just not right.